For safety precautions, the following rules will be strictly observed at any time:
- Temperature will be take at door, any body with fever will not be allowed to the Masjid. Anyone showing Covid-19 symptoms, such as fever, coughing, etc., will not be allowed into the Masjid. For the safety of the others, you should stay home if you feel ill.
- We strongly recommending to stay home if you’re elderly or have an underlying health conditions.
- Face Mask is must.
- Prayer rug is must.
- social distancing is must.
- contact information is required.
- Please always come with Wudu as Bathrooms and wudu area are limited to use.
- As the space is limiting, we recommend not to bring children under the age of 10 years.
- Hand sanitizers and other disinfectant items will be provided.